16 January 2012

Fur + Mini































Loving this new faux fur panelled coat which Santa brought me. Also, this dress is one of my favourites. I picked it up in a vintage shop a couple of years ago. It was originally full length, which also looked fab, but I decided to style it into a super short mini - I'm short, minis suit me better. 

SLR still out of action so having to experiment with instagram I'm afraid!

Coat - Topshop
Dress - Vintage shop
Belt - Vintage shop
Bag - Topshop/ebay
Cardi - Topshop
Boots - All Saints



2 comments:

  1. really an amazing outfit, that coat suits you very well and I like that dress. The cardi is wonderful, too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fab outfit!
    ps. you should totally get involved with my giveaway babe. think Erin Wasson - it's way major!! X

    ReplyDelete