26 March 2012

March mish mash



Some images from Dublin in March where it has been unseasonably sunny!

Items worthy of mention include...

New Spell boots - a bargain in the sale. I am convinced Spell's boots are the best possible solution when the sun makes an appearance in Spring and one wishes to air one's white (to the point of sometimes looking blue) and neglected Irish legs that haven't seen the light of day since last summer.

New Mango Navajo jumper available here. I just can't take it off me these days. 

And of course, the ever faithful staples - Spell necklace, Free People Voile slip, Ecote jacket, Moschino scarf.

The bf purchased the skull in January from Urban Outfitters for a mere €4. He brought me to a graffiti artist supply shop yesterday and picked up some chrome spray paint et voila... 

3 comments:

  1. love the pics, the mango jumper suits you very well! spell boots are sooo pretty ...
    yes, all saints is very tempting, I think I HAVE to order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Mango navajo jumper to I love it. Love your last look too, that Spell necklace is amazing.

    I saw those skulls in UO but I never liked the colours, I never thought of spray painting them. Yours looks really good.

    Thanks for your comment - you have a great blog.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sure we are aesthetic soul mates from the 60's... just sayin'.

    xx
    love from San Francisco.
    Amy
    refusestolabel.com

    ReplyDelete