1 January 2012

For Auld Lang Syne




























In 2011, I...
... styled my hair with a fringe ...
... had some awesome camping trips in the Scottish Highlands and West Coast of Ireland...
... visited beautiful Snowdonia...
... spent a wonderful week in Provence...
... spent lots of cherished time with my family...
...  studied too much...
... discovered the art of photo editing...
... discovered some very inspiring new blogs...
... started heather + thyme...
... got a new job...
... drank lots of vino...
... constructed a pretty kite...
... tried (unsuccesfully) to fly my home-made kite...

In 2012, I will...
... take a well-deserved hol with my beau and visit the hippie markets in Ibiza...
... finally get around to visiting India again...
... run...
... buy more rings...
... take lots of trips to Edinburgh, my favourite city...
... spend lots of time with my family...
... drink lots of vino...
... sell lots of my clothes on ebay ...
... learn to drive...
... buy a road bike...
... make lots more blog friends...
... buy wedge booties...




1 comment:

  1. really sounds great, my dear, especially the holydays and selling stuff on ebay!

    ReplyDelete