6 November 2011

Years + Years
































It's such a lovely bright sunny day here in Dublin which doesn't happen very often, especially at this time of year. When the sun shines here my living room is resplendent with light and it makes me want to take photos of everything around me. So, that's how I spent my morning and I have some lovely shots to share with you soon. 
Today, I'm wearing one of my favourite dresses. I've had it for years and years and I still love it and probably wear it far too much. It has many rips and tears and missing buttons and clasps, but I love it to death and somehow it manages to hold itself together!

Dress - Kimchi & Blue
Slip - Free People
Cuff - Market in Nepal
Bracelet - Forever 21
Necklace - Market in Sydney

3 comments:

  1. love your jewellery and the pic of you with the feather is so wonderful.
    enjoy the dublin sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Dress. I love your photos.

    ReplyDelete