29 November 2011

The Man in the Moon































 I was talking with my Mum about the moon last night and she told me how, as a child, she was convinced that she could see people on the moon. Whenever she was walking home in the dark from a friend's house when she was young and she felt scared, she used to concentrate really hard on the moon and eventually, she would see people's faces on it. This would make her feel safe. I tend to do the same with stars.

I was enthralled by the full moon last week and it reminded me of the beautiful night skies I've been lucky enough to have seen on my travels. These photos are a little mixed bag of the moon and stars as seen from Australia and Morocco. They evoke some lovely memories.

photos by mark.





1 comment:

  1. wonderful pics, my dear, the moon is really fascinating!

    ReplyDelete