6 September 2011

Le Marché



















































 

























I've just returned from a short, but delicious holiday in Provence. We were based in the beautiful little village of Uzes which holds a food market on Wednesdays and a massive "everything you can think of" market on Saturdays. I love to wander about aimlessly, absorb all the smells (especially the lavander!), music and French chatter and build up an appetite for a divine lunch comprising cheeses, tapenade, olives and wine. The bright fabrics are gorgeous too - I never have enough room in my suitcase to bring some home! Mark snapped away while I perused the stalls and the result was a collection of some very pretty and bright images. 

Dress by Asos.com
Hat by Accessorize
Boots by Spell
Bracelet by Forever 21
Belt by Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment